Sunday, October 20, 2013

Name calling--Crime or Excuse

Read this in my mail this morning. 
http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-american-tribe.html

So while I'm out cleaning and feeding the horses, I reflected on it. 



So while I'm out cleaning and feeding the horses, I reflected on it. 



I am over 70. Have had several occupations, but the longest was as a Calif. Highway Patrol Officer for over 30 years. 

My perception and resulting conclusion regarding name calling--and the prohibition thereof, is that Liberals/Progressives/Communists demand this--of us.
They call their opponents unfounded, vile, libelous names, while declaring that we are crossing some line if we do so.

Secondly, this usually applies to groups that were either engaging in an unlawful or immoral behavior (Gays, Pedophiles,dope smokers) or of a group that performed and/or produced in a substandard level. Libs/Progs/Commies ALWAYS declare the behavior or non-production or non achievement resulted in prejudice from types that founded and built America. 

A great example is the legal myth of Profiling (Invented by Defense Lawyers to exempt "Minority" Groups from Criminality) .
Simple gathering  by myself and others officers showed that it was those "minorities" that committed the violations and crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment